About Us

Guild Members
- thangbrand
- benson
- firefliesinlove
- arowzillian
- trex
- drakhen
- kayna
- kersuru
- tegatana
- karilee
- jericho
- mongolot
- portholeblues
Categories
- Achievements ( 9 )
- Art ( 20 )
- Black Lion Trading Company ( 16 )
- Bugs / Glitches ( 2 )
- Contests / Giveaways ( 21 )
- Domain / Host ( 3 )
- Free Trial ( 3 )
- Funny ( 29 )
- Gem Store ( 12 )
- Guild Missions ( 4 )
- IRL ( 6 )
- Legendary ( 7 )
- Misc. ( 6 )
- Names ( 6 )
- New Content ( 52 )
- Resources ( 11 )
- Sale ( 1 )
- Screenshot of the Day/Week/Month/Whatever ( 17 )
- Super Adventure Box ( 4 )
- Video ( 19 )
- Website ( 4 )
- Welcome ( 2 )

Done and done. Thanks to your advice, I'm now up to 80g and counting and it's been only what - less than a week doing this? /cheer
ReplyDeleteMy markets are a subset of these markets! I'm ruined! RUUUINNNED!
ReplyDeleteWhen bidding on exotics, I always put in a minimum spread of 3000 (30 silver) and sort by spread. I find that sorting by percentage works and makes sense on the smaller items, but when the orders are rarely filled, I want to be getting the biggest return per item, not the biggest percentage. I also have a limit of 10 gold per item, not 4.
So I'd much rather bid on an exotic armor that's going 5 / 8 than one going 1.2/1.9, even if the percentage on the cheaper one is higher. With exotics, you're lucky if you get one of them on any given day, so making more per piece even if the initial cost is higher is better than a higher percentage.
It's really more of a "how can I spend as little time as possible on this and still make money" kind of strategy. If you're going to bid on every profitable exotic anyway, it doesn't really matter!