New Items to Flip

/
2 Comments


With the introduction of specialized exotic loot bags dropping from champions, this means that there's a few more skins that should be added to the list of possible things to flip.

Keep in mind that these items are new skins (or at least, unique reskins) that have very high demand.  However, these skins aren't nearly as rare as the price would dictate, so the prices have been dropping like rocks.  For example, I was lucky enough to receive the Crystal Guardian as a drop back when I could sell it for 100 gold (to highest buyer).   Look at it on GW2Spidy now.  It's leveling out, but it's still quite a drop.  These items are very risky at the moment if you can't offload them fast enough to make up the difference for profit before they lose value.

However, for sake of having a complete list of flippable exotic weapons, here they are.  I'd perhaps even advise making a new list for these items until the risk settles down.

  • Anton's Boot Blade

  • Arc

  • Arthropoda

  • Beacon of Light

  • Bonetti's Rapier

  • Cobalt

  • Combustion

  • Crustacea

  • Crystal Guardian

  • Cutthroat Caller

  • Exterminator

  • Entropy

  • Genesis

  • Guild Defender

  • Impaler

  • King's Rememberance

  • Knowledge is Power

  • Komalie's Sacrificial Blade

  • Levvi's Detector

  • Lord Taeres's Shadow

  • Mecha Anchor

  • Monsoon

  • Occultist Flame

  • Phoenix Reborn

  • Poyaqui's Noggin

  • Razah's Nightmare

  • Rockweed Spire

  • Scepter of the Highborn

  • Shiverstone

  • Song of the Temptress

  • Stardust

  • Truth

  • Twin Talons

  • X6-31 Beta

See the skins on Dulfy.

Editted Jan 27th, 2014 to include the following exotics from the new Twilight Arbor path.

  • Belladonna

  • Bloodlily

  • Bloodroot

  • Crying Thorn

  • Deathcamas

  • Fellsprout

  • Graveyard Bloom

  • Haunting Cap

  • Hemlock

  • Henbane

  • Ilex

  • Monkshood

  • Shadewort

  • Snakeroot

  • Wolfsbane

  • Xanthium

You can find the original list of flippable exotic weapons and other items in my last post.

The TFD Gold Trading Post beta software is also still available.

I'm thinking of doing another "How to use the TFD Gold software FO MAD MONEYZ" skype seminar if people are interested!

2 comments :

  1. Merci beaucoup! Will add these to a list next time I'm on.

    MUST HAVE MOAR MONEHZZ!!!1111

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of the merchant characters. I'm thinking of bringing Mister Cheezers out of merchant limbo though. So Toxic Treats might be filling in.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]