Ascended Weapons!

/
4 Comments


I crafted one today! Anyone else almost there?

wupwup

The still pictures on websites don't do it justice. It glows from the inside.

4 comments :

  1. Nice!! I love the look of that dagger. I'm so jealous. I'm at 467 artificer now. Scepter will happen sooomeday. But at the very least I'm making the stuff needed for it, albeit slowly. I'm trying to farm my own stuff and stay away from the TP - but I'm sooo tempted to just buy all the stuff to get to 500 already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god... I'm going to have to make doubles so I can skin with the rainbow awesomeness you have here. Sooo much more pretty than Grizzlemouth. Looong road ahead of me for crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I guess it's time for me to work on a scepter now. But I'm not going to rush it like I did for the dagger. Most daggers in this game aren't very exciting looking, so I needed this one for the looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scepter drained a bunch of gold from me just because I've gotten so lazy. I had 300 and now I'm around 100 gold. :( I should have a scepter by Saturday night though!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]