Summer Guild Dinner! Only the Finest Moa Meat!

/
4 Comments
download (2) download (1)


This is a friendly announcement of a Guild Supper, taking place July 3rd, 2014, 7:00 pm!

We were thinking Montanas! (I'm assuming the 665 Empress St location, as it's probably the most central) So if no one has any objections, it will be there!

No pets.

Tiny Belen, you are expected to show up.

Please let Arowzillian know if you can make it so she can do the right thing and make a reservation as to not screw over the kitchen staff with a sudden table of 8.

Good? Good.

4 comments :

  1. I'm sure Kels and I will be there. We probably can't pick anyone up beforehand since it's close to work time for us, but we could probably drop people off if anyone needs it.

    I plan to have the Half Moa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be there!

    I think a guild dinner rule is that everyone has to draw their character on the table!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]