Un-official Guild Breakfast

/
0 Comments
Guild Breakfast

Your wonderfully useless Elementalist friend Arowzillian will be in Winnipeg next weekend, and invites you all to the Pancake House (Polo Park Location) on August 24th at 10:30 am for Sunday Breakfast! All is welcome, but please let me know ASAP so I can book at table, cause really, Sunday morning at Pancake House is INSANE.

It's unofficial cause my real life non-weirdo friends will also be there. We can work at converting them to the sweet addiction of online gaming.

Once again, Tiny Belen, you're expected to show up, no 'but I live in a different time zone' bull crap, I will cut you.

Threatening people is fun

Please send me a message online, in-game or comment here if you area attending.

Arowzillian out!

No comments :

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]