Team name contest results

/
2 Comments
Here's all the entries:

Snooze 'n' LoseTiny Belen, Jim Shapiro
Hello LadiesTiny Belen, Jim Shapiro
Everyday We Tumblrin'Eliana Moonhaven, Arowzillian Eclipse
The B TeamEliana Moonhaven, Arowzillian Eclipse, Tiny Belen, Jim Shapiro, Yumi Scruumi
The FashionistasArowzillian Eclipse, Eliana Moonhaven
Da BombTiny Belen, Wily Belen, Spiny Belen
Ranger DangerHushikins, Luna Soulchild, Petcetera, Miyu Tamaki, Atonemay Eclipse
E-I-E-I-Ohh!Tiny Belen, Eliana Moonhaven
LegendaryYumi Scruumi, Arowzillian Eclipse
Got Wood?Tiny Belen
Mommy & Me Fight ClubAerlia Meadowsong, Luna Soulchild
It's not Ranger Danger but its pretty fucking closeTiny Belen, Arowzillian Eclipse
A Solid B+ AttemptYumi, Eliana, Arowzillian
How to Annoy Wade Via HeightTiny Belen, Miss Mae Bee, Azrula, Jillian Naime, Yumi
Eliana & The PussycatsEliana, Shiv Mittens, Kitty Kiwi, Zhang Miao
How about we just don't?Noteworthy Kiraf, Lyric Rosewood, Lil Dru
Red Vs Blue: Elementalist EditionYumi, Arowzillian
Power CoupleJim, Eliana
Mostly AFKEliana, Arowzillian
Just Came for The GossipArowzillian, Jim
Still Bitter about Ice BowsArowzillian, Yumi
Team I Care about my DPS even if no one else does. Jim, Yumi
No Scrubs SquadYumi Scruumi, Arowzillian Eclipse
The Flawed SquadDumctl, Noteworthy Kiraf, Mister Cheezers
Tyria's Most WantedYumi, Arowz, Eliana, Belen & Shapiro
Necromantic DoomToxic Treats, Acid Traphole, Lyric Rosewood, Eliana Moonhaven
Happy HoneymoonEliana Moonhaven, Jim Shapiro
Glitter GlowRazzle Bedazzler, Poughie
Team Wednesday NightEliana Moonhaven, Jim Shapiro, Yumi Scruumi
Team WildfireDrakhen Darxun, Arowzillian Eclipse, Yumi Scuumi
Short StacksYumi Scruumi, Tiny Belen
Crisis CrunchKersuru

Most of these entries really just went for funniest, I think. Teams of one are ineligible! So the winners are:

Funniest - Snooze 'n' Lose
Snappiest - Still Bitter about Ice Bows
Snazziest - The Fashionistas
Coolest - Team Wildfire
Realest - Team I Care about my DPS even if no one else does 
Aptest - The B Team

Claim your entries in comments for prizes!!

2 comments :

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]