A New Year Means New Character Profiles!

/
1 Comments
It's a good time to update/add some character profiles to your list of characters on the guild website! Just log in, go to the dashboard, and click the 'My Chars' link on the left.

It's good for keeping track of which story mode dungeons you've done on which characters, and keeping tabs on which crafting skills each character knows.

Or maybe this post is just a shameless self-promotion for my own newly updated character list. Regardless...



Get busy, soldier! ;-)

1 comment :

  1. I've updated a few of my own. I'm sure I'll get around to getting the others done eventually. I'm putting off my warrior until he gets some armour that, uh, covers him a little more. :|

    ReplyDelete

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]