Guild Art Night Week 3

/
3 Comments
This time with a focus on Luna Soulchild! Everyone drew her at least a little.



Luna :

by Wade:

by Benson:

by Sarah:




The hair, I didn't quite get right. And any attempts to draw below the neck were impossible! Crazy physics-defying circle.

And of course some Yumi so that she didn't get jealous. I wanted to try and do some wings since we're all dragons, after all.

Freestyle :

by Wade:

by Benson:

by Sarah:

bonus from Kels:



Edit/comment to add your own! Or feel free to replace my post entirely. I just scanned things first.

3 comments :

  1. Mister Luna will soon appear on boxes of soap in Japan.

    >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun fact! I can't add my pictures to these guild art posts, don't have access to edit them :(

    ReplyDelete

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]