Character page contest!

/
4 Comments
As some may have noticed, we have a new website!

Unlike our old website, character profiles are yours to create with as much HTML mastery as you're able. They're on the right hand side of the site.

So, to encourage everyone to do their own, it's time for a contest!

Make a character page for your characters by October 1st, and you will win a prize. It's not even a maybe!

  • 1st prize - 5 gold
  • 2nd prize - 3 gold
  • 3rd prize - 2 gold
  • Participation - 1 gold

Entries will be judged on:

  • Neat (but tasteful) HTML effects
  • Accompanying screenshots
  • Character profiles (quotes, background story, personality traits, etc.) Because I'm a sucker for backstories, probably this one most of all.

If you need permissions to edit the site, or are confused as to how to make character page, just let me or firefliesinlove know. Everyone's eligible except me!

4 comments :

  1. OOooooooOOooooohhh! A reason to switch from the simple layout I have going on to something a little nicer! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well. I made a new, improved page. :o

      WOOHOO PARTICIPATION CREDIT. :) Haha.

      Delete
  2. Well I tried. I have about as much experience with html as a coconut has playing banjo, but I pulled off something at least...

    wooo, participation... wooo, go me being a person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Entries are sparse...you could still win big!

      Delete

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]