About Us

Guild Members
- thangbrand
- benson
- firefliesinlove
- arowzillian
- trex
- drakhen
- kayna
- kersuru
- tegatana
- karilee
- jericho
- mongolot
- portholeblues
Categories
- Achievements ( 9 )
- Art ( 20 )
- Black Lion Trading Company ( 16 )
- Bugs / Glitches ( 2 )
- Contests / Giveaways ( 21 )
- Domain / Host ( 3 )
- Free Trial ( 3 )
- Funny ( 29 )
- Gem Store ( 12 )
- Guild Missions ( 4 )
- IRL ( 6 )
- Legendary ( 7 )
- Misc. ( 6 )
- Names ( 6 )
- New Content ( 52 )
- Resources ( 11 )
- Sale ( 1 )
- Screenshot of the Day/Week/Month/Whatever ( 17 )
- Super Adventure Box ( 4 )
- Video ( 19 )
- Website ( 4 )
- Welcome ( 2 )

Yay! Any reservations about blogger have disappeared for me due to a combination of your theme work and how BLAZING FAST this is compared to our old host.
ReplyDeleteOne other important thing to mention. The posts can't be marked as private anymore. So currently the site is set as public, but not searchable by search engines and not listed on blogger. So people won't generally discover it without the domain name, but treat it like a postcard, not a sealed envelope!
If we need private posts we can figure something out later.
I'm really happy with how this all turned out! I was definitely hesitant about Blogger at first but now I think this will be perfect for us. Yeah, the loading times with wordpress and that theme sucked. The only downside I can see for Blogger right now is that blogs can be deleted without warning. Here's to hoping it never happens to us!
DeleteI forgot to add this! For the most part I don't think it'll effect us too much because we only used that every so often. But sharing account information, passwords, specific real world details, etc. won't be as great. I've thought about it but I don't have any good ideas for private posts yet.