Guild Wintersday Party!



You are all invited to a Guild Wintersday Party at the house where no rangers are allowed (temp ranger allowance passes will be issued for that night, don't worry Luna)


When: December 20th, 2014 (possibility to change to the 21st if too many people have plans for the 20th already) 
Where: Drakhen's House 
Time: I dunno, show up around 6-7ish?
Why: It's the law for all organizations to have awkward holiday parties. THE LAW. 
Should I eat before: Probably not, Arowzillian's in full control of the food and she tends to over cook all the things. It's her thing. 

There will be food and drank (All spoiled milk WILL be destroyed prior too) as well as some sort of holiday themed stuff, a fireplace (tv recording)  and Drakhen will force boardgames on all of us!!

Arowzillian will be giving a prize to the best ugly Wintersday sweater as well. So find that tacky knit, throw it on, and party on (responsibly as not to get kicked from the guild).  

If anyone wants we could also go a $5 gift exchange thing (you know, where everyone who wants too brings a $5 gift and we randomly all switch gifts and get random stuff we don't want).

But if not... than we won't...

Let someone know your coming, you've got like, a full months notice.

Also, if there are dietary needs/allergies no ones told me about please send a message.

8 comments :

  1. Kesu and I will be there! First RSVP! That gets a prize...right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... you get... the title... of guild leader. :)

      Delete
  2. Hooray! After months and months of begging*, Mr. Benson finally gave me the permissions to join TFD bloggy so now I can post and pretend that I'm still a valued member of this guild.

    I've already RSVP'd to Cathleen's Christmas party that night. I'm kinda peeved because she's been putting off sending out the invite, although she told a few people the date at our Get Shit Done day. Sigh.

    I want to come to yours too!!!! I'm putting in a plea for the 21st, although I understand if that doesn't work for the rest of y'all. I'm so low on the TFG totem pole that my vote might not count for much. *sniff*


    * Okay, so I might have only just asked for access today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WTF is TFG? OMG, srsly. Get yer shit together, Karen. I don't internets well.

      I am sad though. Sooooo so so so sad. I wanna party too. :( :( :(

      At least... at least we'll always have Ham Storage Day.

      Delete
    2. TFG!!! One of our most hated rival guilds. The Forest Guard. I hear they are a WvW guild, often confused with TFD.

      Delete
    3. Goddamn. Every Christmas everything is on the same day.
      Your hidden allegiance to The Forest Guard saddens me...poopsocked!

      Delete
  3. I'll be there for sure! :D I just need to find myself a wonderfully hideous wintersday sweater. Oh, I guess that Jim Shapiro guy will also be coming. He IS my ride and all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could just pick you up if you wanted to leave him behind. We would understand.

      Delete

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]