The 9th Guild Legendary, Frenzy!

Look at all this fish! SO MANY FISH! 


(For anyone wondering about #8, SOMEONE made it and didn't post about it) 

Anyway, instead of a long post, here is it short and sweet: 


  1. Legendaries are so much more relaxing when you just lazily build them
  2. Though I spent like, 200 gold in the last day in the remaining mats. 
  3. Thank god for Silverwastes and the shards
  4. I bought my own precursor this time, that was cool
  5. Thank you for the ectos guys
  6. Next is Kamohoali'i Kotaki, prepare to run Arah a few times and listen to me whine about the price of  T6 blood. 





But yeah, that's that. So many fish. Very fish. Much Rainbow. I'm happy with my 2 Legendaries in 1 year. Makes me feel like I totally waste 100% of my free time on building expensive things I will barely ever use in an online game. 

Cause I don't. 



I also play with dolls sometimes. 

Stop photo bombing me Mr. Fish.  

2 comments :

  1. I missed my legendary post, it's true! I will remedy it soon. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Wooo! Congrats again on making the awesome rainbow underwater legendary. I approve. :D

    YES. Arah. I am ready.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]