Merry Wintersday Contest


Hello Guild members!

Today I am posting my first ever contest! The Merry Wintersday Story Contest!

Here are the rules:

1. One million entries per person limit (go nuts really) though only 1 can win a prize.
2. Entries can be in any medium (written, drawn, screen capped etc) as long as they fit the following criteria:
  • Tells  a Wintersday story involving, but not limited to, your guild wars character.  
3. Entries are due December 21st! (Since I'll be pretty much gone from the internet from the 22- 27th) Extended to the 30th
4. Please include WHICH item from the gem store you'd want if you win so I can send it right away.
5. I forgot: arowzillian@gmail.com please 


Grand Prize
  •  Any Wintersday Item from the Gem Store (that's right, ANY ITEM) or something else 500 gems or less
  • 5 gold
  • Arowzillian will be nice to you for a FULL DAY at your request
2nd Prize 
  • 1 Black Lion Key
  • 3 Gold
  • Arowzillian won't be mean to you for a FULL HOUR at your request
3rd Prize 
  • 1 Random thing of some sort
  • 2 Gold
  • 5 minutes free from insults at your request 
Participation Prize
  • 1 Gold 
  • All the insults 


Hopefully that's enough detail. Message me for more details if you are confused! 

Good luck! 

2 comments :

  1. :) "Participation Prize
    1 Gold
    All the insults"

    This is my favourite thing. I'm excited to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still working on this! I promise!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]