Wintersday 2014 Contest Winners!



It's time to announce some winners for the Wintersday Story Contest!

There was a nice crop of stories that I really liked. But the places fell as this:


Participation Prize: Kels 
1 Gold
All the insults

Kels had a super cute entry with harsh truths.

3rd Prize: Chris
1 Random thing of some sort
2 Gold
5 minutes free from insults at your request

I literally was thinking "Chris better give me a Shiv Mittens origin story" and he did! Super cool mix of screen caps and comic style!


As for the top two, it was a bit hard to decide, but one entry insulted me...

2nd Prize: Sarah 
1 Black Lion Key
3 Gold
Arowzillian won't be mean to you for a FULL HOUR at your request

Sarah's entry was a really funny story with MURDER. But it just couldn't bet the winner.

Grand Prize: Wade
 Any Wintersday Item from the Gem Store (that's right, ANY ITEM) or something else 500 gems or less
5 gold
Arowzillian will be nice to you for a FULL DAY at your request

Wade's entry was a good mix of including everyone, ripping off cliché Christmas story, and no one learning anything. It was funny and had pictures,

That's all. Thank you for playing.

4 comments :

  1. The Arctic Explorer outfit is super nice. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! :D I will be hopeful this black lion key unlocks all of the awesome things!! I really liked that this was a wintersday themed contest. Super cute holiday entries from everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O M G IT'S A MINI FESTIVE LORD FAREN!!! :D :D thankyousoooomuuuuch~

      Delete
    2. Yay! I got a ticket scrap from the key! :D

      Delete

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]