Contest winners!

/
1 Comments
I decided to award the winning entries based on how much they made me laugh when I read them. So, sorry for everyone who made amazingly deep comics, or comics that were close to the original Dinosaur Comics that inspired the contest.

Because in the end, when I'm giving out the gold, it's all about amusing me.

Full list of entries
Plus Drakhen's which was HTML

1st place: firefliesinlove, for Jar of Bees!
2nd place: arowzillian, for My Tyria of Whatever!

Prizes should be in the mail.

1 comment :

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!! :D I love these comics. They're all so good, haha.

    I'll have a title picked out soon! :o I'm having a hard time narrowing my list down to just one heh.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]