Yumi Comics Contest

/
0 Comments
Now, it's no secret that I'm a big fan of dinosaur comics (quantz.com). If you haven't read some dinosaur comics, it's time you did. The comic always has the same images and panels exactly, only the dialog ever changes. It's that dialog that makes or breaks a good dinosaur comic.

So, we're going to have a dinosaur comics contest with a Yumi theme!

Sample:


Template:


Everyone fill in the template (or make your own, but you don't get any extra credit for making your own unless it's a part of the joke). You can submit as many times as you want, but you can only win once!

A true Yumi Comic is made with the Lucida Console font with all anti-aliasing/ClearType turned off. 13pt worked for me in Photoshop but 10pt was the right size in Paint. Eyeball it as best you can!

I'll keep the prizes real simple:

Grand prize
  • 10 gold
  • You get a guild title (not rank, just custom title) of your choosing that I cannot change until you decide you're tired of it. I will type it in exactly as you want.

Second place
  • 5 gold

Participation
  • 1 gold

Submission deadline is 11pm on February 22nd. Get thinking! You can submit them by posting them as replies here, sending them over Skype, or emailing me!

No comments :

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]