Free Transmutation Charges

/
2 Comments
As you should already know tomorrow (Tuesday, April 16th 2014) is patch day featuring exciting, terrifying and very different new content. Among the upcoming changes is the new wardrobe system. The wardrobe will use a transmutation charge each time you would like to withdraw a piece of armour.

Tomorrow will also offer 5 free transmutation charges per account to help you get started with the new system. This applies to anyone who logs in between the launch of the patch and 1:59PM CT (11:59AM PST). Simply visit the Promotions tab in the Gem Store to pick up your charges!

Source: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/log-in-tomorrow-for-free-transmutation-charges/

2 comments :

  1. Wardrobe + Account Bound Dyes + Account WxP

    It's going to end up costing me a lot of money as I buy and transmute PVTish gear for WvW for a bunch of my alts.

    Even the good changes to this game bring me poverty, not riches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's always the point. :(

    I went out of my way to sell some extra materials from my bank on the weekend. I spent all of that gold on gems. I'll always be poor in this game!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]