Maintenance

/
5 Comments


The site will be undergoing some updates and maintenance. The site will not be taken down so you may see some truly bizarre things going on with the theme or otherwise.

Don't be too alarmed! :) Everything should be back to normal soon. Hopefully.

5 comments :

  1. I've been waiting all day and haven't seen anything yet. I wanted to see something bizarre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not refreshing at the right times. There has been insanity. There's only one thing left to fix and then I can stop being mad at PHP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a new favicon! Anything else happen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a short list of stuff here:

    http://www.fragiledragons.com/2014/04/11/maintenance-complete/

    Although I'm probably forgetting a few minor things.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]