Fragile Zombie - take 3.2

/
1 Comments
Well... KAren moves in and starts singing to the group.  They are motivated.  Shes better than a bard!!  Also I found out Sarah is pretty good at modifying/upgrading items.  I'm going to see what she can do.  Meanwhile check this move out:


Everyone sure loved Karen's music.. she is so wonderful when she shares her musical talents and .. oh. ... nevermind.


Karen kept watch while the other three went outside and beat the shit out of anything that moved in the front yard.  Next step is to run to that bar and snatch anything that looks edible.  Low and behold before Mission: Kitchen Impossible starts we get our 5th member.


This looks like a good group.  I have high hopes for them.

1 comment :

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]