Fragile Zombies - take 3.4

/
3 Comments
Everyone is secure, slightly injured, and catty as hell.  The relationships have deteriorated.  Drakhen and Sarah have been arguing.  Also Drakhen and Atonemay.  .. see the new relationship colours...


I have been having Atonemay keep busy making traps. (regular ones, no more experiments for now).  But if a new survivor arrives we may have to consider cutting someone loose.  Even if she is our only healthy adventurer though?  This is getting rough.

And just as I typed that.... we have a visitor!! Holy shit its Queen Jennah!!  But do we want Drakhen to leave?  I can't imagine a queen being more useful than a warrior.  But.. she has medical supplies.  We have like.. 1 bandage left.  What do guys?  What DO???

I probably made the wrong move but I kept Drakhen.  I mean.. a queen?  Nuh uh.  Meanwhile the bank in town was completely overrun.  And the group outside has graduated to horde status.  The traps out there did some damage but the sheer number of zombies is causing so much noise it attracts more of them.  We may have to go out and face them.  Or maybe we can wait inside and see how the traps hold out.

I decided to wait it out for a while.  One of the outdoor traps went off and did some good damage.


Still a large crowd and more will come if we don't shut them up.  ... Going to wait until more than just Drakhen has gotten some rest though.

The crowd is just too much.  If we go out to try clearing it I'm sure we'll just die.  The barricades are failing and we don't have any more furniture to break down to replace them.  ut we have our traps.  And ranger Elianna sniping the mob outside.. the traps taking some out too.  Now if we can keep from killing each other....


We've weathered the storm I think... But this house, despite its traps may not be something
we can continue to hold.  No barricades means constant attacks.  We're out of food.. and medical supplies.  Then this happened:

I was going to just kill him but then I figured... maybe he can atleast go out in a blaze of glory.
Drakhen was used as a true warrior to clear a path to freedom.  He fought like a lion.  Then he was sent to the other end of town to create a distraction.  Stupid me figured to send the girl to a nearby house that might be easier to barricade.  Unfortunately I under estimated how much our traps had been helping us.



Drakhen made it to the warehouse.  While he did that the girls... well... you can see.  poor girls.

So we have a mortally wounded and infected Drakhen.  and.. that's it.  Take note of what Drakhen noticed right before the end.  A trap went off.. not one of ours....  David?!!!  ha haaa.  I guess David got the last laugh after all.



3 comments :

  1. Nice. One last game of chess before the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this? It looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a game I found on a Steam sale. I've gotten some chuckles from it but don't think its worth recommending to people. It feels half finished really.

      Delete

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]