Fragile Zombies - more

/
0 Comments
So I kindof screwed up.  I didn't realize if I died that I couldn't page back to get the screenshots.  I'll have to summarize... Kiraf was quite useless and seemed to have some sort of problem with women.  Him and Sarah came to blows a few times.  Once Sarah threw a lamp at him.  Another time a mirror.  I think one time an entire bed?  Relationships all deteriorated under this new stress.  In an effort to contain the problem I started splitting up the team... sending them out for supplies.  We had a whole lot of guns but hardly any ammo.  Unfortunately the 3rd building I sent them in to was a deadly trap and all hands were lost within another day.

So... we shall have to start again and this time I will do a better job documenting what happens.  So sorry that they all died without being memorialized properly.  rest in pieces.  Stay tuned for Fragile Zombies - Take 2!

No comments :

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]