Fragile Zombies - take 3.1

/
0 Comments
Saving the game worked.  We can continue...  Things are going well.  We scouted out a few of the surrounding buildings.  None of them look great so far.  We barricaded the shit out of our house.  We even added more experimental traps!  woo!

I found out why they are experimental.


On the plus side one of the nearby buildings looks pretty accessible.  And maybe a little familiar?

I sent Drakhen on patrol outside and he managed to kill 4 zombies with a sledgehammer.  Eat your heart out Mr Shapiro.  Also note how Atonemay handles the curious zombie at the window:

Meanwhile we have another survivor to add to our merry band.  I'm sure they'll all get along juuuust fiiiine.


No comments :

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]