Fragile Zombies - Take 2.1

/
0 Comments
Wade insisted we turn away the bear.  considering the negative vibes the girls were getting from him its probably for the best.  Shortly after the bear lumbered off in to the woods (intentional pun) a new moral dilemma founds its way on our doorstep.


I wasn't sure what to do.  We had a lot of food for just two people....  Wade told me he would do it if it were him... so I went ahead and gave them a bunch of food.  It was only after they left that Wade explained that sure, he would do it, but Hushikins would not.  Something tells me Brandy wouldn't either.  Well.. over the night Brandy kept watch for more motorhomes and bears while Hushikins constructed some barricades and then moved on to make a few experimental traps.  The barricades didn't hold.... but Brandy saw them coming.


I set Hushikins to making more barricades but neglected to tell her to do it quietly.  the racket attracted more and more zombies.  that plus those idiots in the motorhome came by again looking for tools this time.  I handed them over hoping they would draw some zombies off with them. No such luck.

While prepping for our imminent deaths we were visited by another survivor looking to join up.  I get the feeling they won't be worth much in a fight but they are really good at standing watch and creating distractions.  Welcome aboard stranger!


No comments :

Comment Options: You can add images, colored text and marquee text to your comment.

Image: [im]Image URL[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]